We are proud to be a national training provider for the Western Australia Main Roads Accredited Pilot/Escort Vehicle Course delivered across the country for the Pilbara.
This training course will give you the knowledge and experience required to Pilot/Escort an oversized or overmassed load, communicate with other pilots/escorts, road users and authorities. You will also learn to control traffic as a Pilot and coordinate emergencies and breakdowns.
The course is designed to span over 2 days featuring both classroom learning as well as practical challenges to test your skills and knowledge learned in the course. You will be trained and tested with real-life scenarios and real oversized/overmassed loads
- TLIC3010 – Pilot or Escort oversized and/or overmassed loads
- TLIE3009 – Use Pilot and Escort Communication
- TLIF3060 – Control Traffic as Pilot Vehicle Operator
- TLIF3013 – Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
- TLIB0002 – Carry out vehicle inspection