The only nationwide providers for the Western Australia Mainroads accredited pilot & escort program
This is a nationally recognised training program. Participants who successfully complete the this course will receive a certificate of competency that will allow for the safe operation and management of a pilot vehicle whilst undertaking operations in WA.
Pilot escort vehicle training
We are proud to be one of the only national training provider for the Western Australia Main Roads Accredited Pilot/Escort Vehicle Course delivered accross the country for the Pilbara.
This training course will give you the knowledge and experience required to Pilot/Escort an oversized or overmassed load, communicate with other pilots/escorts, road users and authorities. You will also learn to control traffic as a Pilot and coordinate emergencies and breakdowns.
The course is designed to span over 2 days featuring both classroom learning as well as practical challenges to test your skills and knowledge learned in the course. You will be trained and tested with real-life scenarios and real oversized/overmassed loads.
Lessons covered in this program
Benefits of using Access Training are:
- We won’t stuff you around – our course is simple to use and engaging
- Our online course is fully self paced – start and stop the training at your leisure
- We are 100% Australian – and here for you
- You can pay at the end of your course – various payment options are available
- Our course is compatible with iPhone/mobile devices and iPad/tablets
- We have IT support on hand during business hours
- We are flexible – our excellent customer service staff will work with you to achieve an ideal outcome.
- Access to the Internet.
- A webcam or a smartphone
- A driver’s licence, passport and/or other form of photo-identity (such as a passport or 18+ card)
- A English language, Literacy and Numeracy skill level of 1 is required to complete this course
- Access to the following items of PPE: a hard hat, safety glasses, high visibility clothing and ear plugs/muffs. You may own or be able to borrow these items. If not you can purchase them from your local hardware supplier or from Inscope Training.
This ultra flexible option places all classroom content online 24/7 anytime and anywhere. Get quick access for only $849
We understand that online learning may not be the best option for everyone. Speak to one of our team members for any up coming face to face courses that we have daily at one of our many locations around australia. Face to face starts at $1099
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the practical demonstration in Part 5 necessary?
Is this training recognised in all Australian states?
What form of ID is required?
How long does it take to do the course? Do I have to complete my course in one sitting?
I’ve lost my licence. How do I get a new one?
What payment methods are available?
Will my licence expire?
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- Previous qualification
- Work experience and
- Life experience.
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- Obtain a USI (usi.gov.au)
- Physically fit
Course duration for training and assessment is 1 day
- Steelcap boots
- Hard hat
- All our courses are conducted externally at the client’s construction site or premises
- Face to face delivery
- Online classroom combined with a onsite practical assessment
You will be provided with all of the information and resources in multimedia format.
If you answer a question incorrectly, you will be taken back 1 question and presented with a different set of questions. It is therefore strongly advised that you should not attempt to click or guess your way through this course. If you are unsure of an answer to a question, you should watch the resource provided to you.
If you are still having problems with answering a question, you can contact an Access Trainer who will assist you. The trainer’s contact number is listed under the Contact Us tab on the Access Training webpage.
Access Training expects all students to adhere to the behaviour and discipline requirements as outlined in our student handbook.
If you have any questions about the white card or any other course please contact us here.
- All participants must undertake an assessment after training
- Students that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment that is nationally recognised.
- The units you will attain are: CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
- $20 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course