This intermediate scaffolding (SI) licence includes the theoretical and practical components to meet the skills and knowledge required to safely perform intermediate scaffolding work for the high-risk work licence class SI.
Participants will gain the following skills and knowledge:
- Hazard identification and mitigation strategies
- Risk controls and equipment
- Types of scaffolding and characteristics
- Types of loads and maximum capacities
- Mathematical calculations
- Scaffolding equipment
- Ground and foundation suitability
- Erecting, altering and dismantling techniques
Training and assessment are conducted at Access Training facilities. Upon arrangement, training and assessment can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there are suitable industry training facilities.